Christmas Presents and New Year's Resolutions

The one thing I asked my sister to give me last year for Christmas/New Year's was more quality time with our families together. We live 15 minutes away from each other, but until this year have only seen each other on special occasions and/or holidays. This year, I wanted that to be different. I wanted it to be different for me, because I want a closer relationship with her. But I also wanted it to be different for the kids - I want Ava and Emma to know their cousins and be able to spend time with them on a consistent basis.

We both knew that this would take intention on our part, and we would have to make time in our already hectic schedules, but somehow this New Year's resolution has been one that has already come to fruition.

Other things that have yet to come to fruition in the first half of 2009:
1. Life insurance/Will
2. Retirement Fund Started

We still have time...right?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment